Skip to content
- The Blog you are viewing is a bilingual (i.e. English & Nepali) electronic diary of Dev Anjan Shah’s creations.
- The blog contains news based articles, opinion and review based creations, prosaic and poetic matters, multimedia works and translations of world class literature. It’s also the platform to publish various social and media research reports and seminar papers.
- The blog was initially published on blogspot.com by 2065 BS. (2008 AD) and later moved to the personal domain devanjan.com.np since 2069 BS (2013 AS).
- The blog has been getting hundreds of daily page-views throughout the globe. However, majority of visitors are from Nepal or Nepalese origin people.
- The blog domain has been registered on Mercantile Communication (Pvt.) Ltd. Kathmandu, Nepal. At the moment, it has been hosted on Webhost and uses WordPress for its content management. The very theme is a fully customized and remake version, based on MultiWeb, TheFinance and BlueSite WordPress themes by Themepix.
- The blogger, Mr. Dev Narayan Shah ‘Anjan’ is a media personality from Basantapur Madi Chitwan (Nepal). He’s a community media resource person and a media trainer too.
- The blogger has completed Post Graduate level studies on Mass Communication/Journalism and English Literature from the Tribhuwan University of Federal Republic of Nepal.
- The blogger has been engaged on few social and environmental organizations with managerial responsibilities, few schools and collages with teaching duties and few newspapers with editorial and columnist works.
- The blogger has been working as the Station Incharge of Community Radio Madi 107.6 MHz, Chitawan and Station Adviser of Madhes Jan Aawaj FM 98.6 MHz, Garuda-9, Rautahat district of Nepal.
- The blogger is the Publisher and Editor of Madi National Newspaper, publishing from Madi Chitawan. He’s also the Director of Madi Khabar Online, the first and only online magazine from Madi Chitwan.
- The blogger has been a writer and translator of different modes of literature. He composes music, directs movies & documentaries and produces few radio programs for some Nepalese Radio Stations.
- The blogger is the Gold Medalist student of Journalism, English and Political Sciences of RR Campus Kathmandu (Nepal).
- The blogger is the Writer & Director of ‘Parivartan’ & ‘Chot’ short movies. The films are historic for Madi Chitwan as they are the first and second features ever made in the region.
- The blogger loves literary, media and social works and also teaching, blogging, traveling and playing.
- The blogger is lifetime grateful to Apekshya Chaudhary for her endless support, care and companionship.
- He’s also grateful to the Mercantile Communication and helpdesk staffs of Webhost, WordPress, Themepix, Google and also to those helping hands who assisted on end error of the blog.
- Most importantly, the blogger is grateful to the readers and viewers of the blog.